Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are Personal Pages?
Personal Pages are an opportunity for anyone with a connection to our mission—friends, supporters, volunteers, families, and others—to celebrate and share this connection. Each page includes a personal story, photos, progress toward a personal fundraising goal, and a guest book with notes of encouragement from supporters.
We foster a thoughtful, creative, and diverse community. You will find a variety of personal pages in this area reflecting the diversity of the people we serve
2. Where do funds raised from these pages go?
We are a 501(c)(3) charitable organization—all funds donated through personal pages go directly to research and awareness programs. You can read more about our mission.
Your Personal Page
Celebrate a personal milestone or honor a special occasion by creating your own personal fundraising page on our site
Get Started »
How To Get Started
Things to think about:
1. Pick a name for your page.
2. Find a digital image to upload and display.
3. Decide on fundraising goals.
4. Share a compelling story to honor or inspire.
5. Provide a personal donation as the initial gift for your page.
6. Invite people to your webpage and show them how to get involved by making contributions to your fund or tribute.
See an Example » [need link]